Adams County Government Center Review

1/5 - (4 votes)

This is an archive of a consumer complaint published against Adams County Government Center at on 11-Jul-14.


Business Details –

  • Name: Adams County Government Center
  • Address: 4430 South Adams County Parkway
  • City: Brighton
  • State: Australia
  • Country: United States
  • Phone: 3036592120
  • Website:


Original Complaint against Adams County Government Center published at on 11-Jul-14 says, verbatim –

My children were taken and are still gone, even after Children’s Hospital testified on my behalf, as well as other doctors. my children still have not been returned. It has been nothing but a circus show in the courtroom. orders that have been placed have not been upheld or enforced. Social services and lied and manipulated and twist it every single thing around. My children are not babies they are ages 10 13 and 17 they have told the judge and the social services they want to come home but no one is listening to them. All of my children’s doctors are willing to testify again on my behalf. | | I was not allowed to present all of my witnesses. I was not allowed to present all of my paperwork.I was told in the beginning if I just took the plea bargain my children would be home the next week and it never happened. We have lost everything because of the situation. The social services are trying to make it seem like if I have this amazing power to manipulate all of the doctors, Medicaid, SSI, schools, children’s hospital, Childfind, ot, put, therapists, community reach doctors and therapist, and other social workers in the past that could testify to the fact that my children have always been disabled. But nothing is being done about it. The lies just continue, and my children are suffering, as well as my grandchildren. | | their FTM meetings are nothing but a waste of time. They have these little cards when you sit at the table saying that they strive on keeping families together yet they quickly remove families. I am so distressed about all of the nightmares we’ve had to live through dealing with Adams County social services. At least I know I’m not the only one. So please other families that are out there that are going through the same thing as me please contact me we’ve got to put a stop to this it’s out of control. someone has to put a stop to this. I even called governor Hickenlooper is office. They said it wasn’t their area to deal with this.I have to go back to court in 3 months, this has been going on for 2 years now. The judge left the bench, and so they want to start the whole process all over again and try to terminate.anyone who can help me: please my family needs help. | | my children have been medically neglected, their civil rights have been violated,us as a parent has been completely closed out of their childrens life wrongfully. I need a civil lawyer,the governor, the senator, the mayor, or the president, someone with power to put a stop to it the social services in Adams County Colorado are doing. Our family wants to be back together. Someone had got to be able to help us. Please. |

Visit the external source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *