We used all the money we had to get into a little two bedroom/1 bath house that was old but supposedly rehabbed. It was a flip by Bobby Roan Real Estate. There were issues on the inspection report, but our realtor assured us they were no big deal and were easy fixes. What the inspector could not find was hidden in the wall. One bedroom, the bathroom and hallway lights were tied into an outlet in the bedroom where we sleep. One morning the lights suddenly went out in those areas so Electricians were called out. Verified that shoddy, unsafe wiring was done then shoved into the wall behind the socket. They were concerned about putting it back because of the possibility of sparks, so it’s left hanging out. After the house was bought, our insurance agent wanted to see the permits obtained from the City for our house. He couldn’t find them, so I referred him to Bobby Roan. Apparently, he did not get any that’s why he was able to sneak this shoddy work by. We’ve also had quite a few plumbing problems and a gas leak. I hope no one gets killed because of his unsafe practices.
4700 Rowlett Road, Rowlett, tX 75088 Rowlett, Texas United States of America
Inspections & Hazards