Complaint: After eating a BigMac from the restaurant my son became so ill that I had to rush him to the emergency room, I was asked what he last ate because his syptoms were vomiting and severe stomach cramps, I stated that he was fine until he ate a big mac from mcdonalds. My son spent atleast three hours lying in the hospital with an IV in his arm, Iwas sure he was food poisoned but because in Akron our childrens hospital is affiliated with the Ronald Mcdonald house I was told he was just a little dehydrated. He has never eaten from mcdonalds again. Darla Akron, OhioU.S.A.
Tags: Fast Food Restaurants
Address: W Market St Akron, Ohio U.S.A.